You truly CAN make a difference for the families of medically fragile children with disabilities by donating financially, or of your time. The M.O.R.G.A.N. Project is a national, community-based 501(c)(3) certified nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting awareness and facilitating support of parents caring for their children with special health care needs.
Our mission remains to champion the quality of life for children with disabilities by equipping their families with the tools and resources they need and by providing multi-sensory therapeutic enrichment activities for those with physical, cognitive and sensory challenges. We serve families nationwide.
There are many ways to support our Quality-of-life Programs
• Become a Community Partner
• Encourage employee donations with corporate matching gift
• Conduct a Cause Marketing Campaign for us
• Conduct a Fundraising Event for us
• Donate a Gift-in-kind (Product or Service)
• Become a Turtle Splash Event Partner